Friday, July 14, 2006

My Summer of Sloth

The disinclination for exertion or work has ended. Well not ended, but I couldn't bypass it for the entire summer. And as such, the S.S. Sloth is sadly leaving the harbor.
Yes, that means I got a J.O.B. today.
So with remorse I waved good-bye to 11pm wakeups. Likewise, to eating breakfast in my pajamas at noon. Same for 1pm MSN chats. And no more 2pm internet surfing. And the most sad realization was that I will miss all of my soap oper --- uhhh, nevermind.





So Monday I will be joining the ranks of the working class, as an enumerator for Census Canada.
Aside from the above reservations, I am excited for the job, and I'm looking forward to the extra spending money.

See all you working stiffs Monday morning at 8am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home