Thursday, June 29, 2006

You move me



Well, I'm moving on saturday. And for over a week I have been "packing". No, not packing like normal people do, this type of "packing" is a technical term. It is similar to when I am in school and "studying". Put simply: "packing" and "studying" mean procrastination.
You know the feeling, you have a whole day to study for an exam or write an essay but the actual amount of time spent on that task is miniscule. Probably a ratio of 5-10 minutes working time for every hour spent procrastinating. Instead of studying, you find more pressing things to do, such as cleaning your house, flossing your teeth, or calling that aunt who talks too long on the telephone and you haven't called in months.
Well "packing" is just like that. Updating my blog, surfing the internet, watching some favourite movies, and other various activities take precedence over boxing up my belongings. So you see that nice pile of boxes in the picture above? Yup, taping those up and getting them ready to be filled took one whole day of "packing". Another day was devoted to boxing up my books. At this rate I think I should have my LLB before my address changes.
With that in mind, I have decided to strike out on my own and start a business (busnass?). I call it "Sloth Moving Co". For a largely sum, you will notify me three months in advance of your moving date. I will come to your home and "pack" for you. My day will be devoted to making snacks from your cupboards, watching your TV (you better have good cable!) and pleasuring your wife (extra fee applies here). Somewhere along the line your things will get boxed up and you will be moved.


If you are moving in the future and think that Sloth Moving Co is just what you need, please feel free to email me your address along with an 8x10 full-length photo of your wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home