Sunday, October 01, 2006

Smitten for GFG

There is a new love of my life, and it is made up of hot metal and teflon. That is right, I have much amour these days for my new George Foreman grill. This 'Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine' is the stuff of legend. Honestly, where have I been without it all of this time?

Living in an apartment sans BBQ, and being a lover of all things meat, I was usually forced to cook my chicken/fish/steak in a frying pan or the oven. Then I pick up a Foreman and I can throw the meat and also veggies in that sucker, set the digital timer, and come back when it beeps to find my food cooked just right.
Since I've bought it, I've had so many people say, "Oh yes! I love mine!". Which makes me think, since everyone else already seems to have one, why were all you bastids holding out on me before, and keeping this kitchen-marvel a secret? Not one person recommended it to me prior. Now I get one and the love fest is on.
Fine, I get it. The next time I uncover a golden find none of you selfish people are hearing about it. That's right, it will be locked in the vault. Don't worry though, once I dig into this delicious medley of salmon, yams, green pepper and mushroom sitting before me (all cooked on the GFG of course) I'll be over my bitterness.
Until nezzzt time dear reader, keep on swaggerin' and k-k-knocking out that fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home