Friday, September 29, 2006

In the still of the night

It is 3am, I have class in 5 hours and I can't sleep. As good a time as any for my first entry in what seems like a million years.
So what did you miss? In the "whirlwind" that has become my life: not much.
School is back and running: ick, yuck, boo.
I did go and see Phantom of the Opera here in Edmonton with Jess & Co. It was an entertaining show, and I was mightily impressed. Jess & Co. are also both an entertaining show and mightily impressive. As my Compton friends say, "props yo'!".
And a big 'congrats!' go out to best friend 1b Tyler, and his wife Dusty, on the birth of their first baby: little Kyra who was born at a whopping 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Hoping I can make it back home sometime soon to see her.
Hoping you all have well cut jibs and are currently walking with a swagger.
And to bed......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home