Monday, June 05, 2006

To answer my previous query...

I have to admit, for the last number of nights I have been tossing and turning in bed unable to sleep. Why? I couldn't help but wondering: If the chicken came first, then didn't it hatch from an egg? And if the egg came first, wasn't it laid by a chicken?



http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/05/26/chicken.egg/index.html

"It's a question that has baffled scientists, academics and pub bores through the ages: What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Now a team made up of a geneticist, philosopher and chicken farmer claim to have found an answer. It was the egg."

Well now thanks to these fine gentlemen, I can finally rest easy. And the experts can move on to conducting other profound chicken-related inquiries, such as 'why did the chicken cross the road?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home